6.2.12

Pintrest Picks -- Week 6 | Central Georgia Photographer

Hello February! New month means a new monthly theme for Pinterest Picks! And since this month is all about L-O-V-E I decided to make my picks all about LOVE! So every Thursday will be extra lovey dovey over here in the blog world of Brooke Ashley Photography :P

:: Here is this week's Pinterest Picks! ::


| source |

Cinnamon rolls are one of my comfort foods. And I love the idea of making them into heart shapes! This just might be Val's Day morning breakfast!


| source |

I think this looks super easy to make! I think I may have to for next Val's Day!


| source |

This whole session is SO cute, be sure to click "source" to see the rest of it!


| source |

Totally making these with my kiddos this year to send to Daddy since he is deployed!


| source |

I know I have seen this idea done a million different times, a million different ways ... But I love it and want to do it so badly for my amazing hubby!


| source |

These were just too funny not to pin! It made me for real LOL when I saw them!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!