27.2.12

Pintrest Picks -- Week 9 | Central Georgia Photographer

Hello February since this month is all about L-O-V-E I decided to make my picks all about LOVE!

:: Here is this week's Pinterest Picks! ::


| source |

Such a cute idea to have in your home. I really want to do it once my kiddos are a little older!


| source |

Heart patches = LOVE!!! I so want to do this to one of my cardies :)


| source |

Wanna know a secret? I do not like chocolate ... I know I know, I am a woman and we are supposed to LOVE it. But I don't. So these healthy fruit kabobs are right up my alley with the kind of treat I would love!


| source |

How flippin' cute are these love bugs? Oh I about died when I found them! I so want to make them!!


| source |

The perfect wedding favor -- IMO :) So cute and it so won't go to waste or shoved in a junk drawer somewhere....


| source |

This made me laugh out loud when I found it!! It is totally a card that I would give to my hubby :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!