8.2.12

Casting Call | Central Georgia Photographer

If you have been following me on Facebook I am sure that you already know that we got orders to Beale AFB, California. We are set to move no later then 31AUG2012. Which means I have less then 7 months left in Georgia.

Am I happy about this? Yes. And no. I LOVE it here. I love being close to my husband and I's families. I love the friends I have made here. And I love all my amazing clients. I am so thankful for the time we have spent here. But I am also excited for a new adventure. I LOVE the area that we will be at. I love that I get to meet new people. And heck, I get to live in CALIFORNIA -- And not just that -- WINE COUNTRY :) You best believe there will be lots of posts about the landscape and local things I find while I am getting settled in!

But with that being said, I know it's going to be a bit before I am up and running my photography business there. So before I go, I am looking to do a few sessions that I have always wanted to do!! So this is a ::CASTING CALL:: to all of my clients! Below is a list of what I am looking for with an example of the type of session I am looking to do. The session fee itself would be free of charge since you are helping me get some images I want. If you would like to buy the images you can get a CD with release for $40.

If this is something you think you could help me out with, simply shoot me an email at brookeashleyphotography@gmail.com or you can use the "Contact Me!" tab at the top of the page! Thanks in advance for your help and I am looking forward to getting some new amazing images for my portfolio!

:: A Military Couple ::
Would want the man in full uniform and the wife/fiancee/girlfriend dressed in a dress (would love it to be vintage looking).


*these are NOT my images, just images that have inspired this shoot.

:: An Expecting Momma ::
In this shoot I would want to come to your home and do a very pretty in home maternity session!


*these are NOT my images, just images that have inspired this shoot.

:: Another Birth ::
I have two under my belt, but I would LOVE to capture one more!


*all images shot by me!

:: Military Groom & Bride ::
If you are recently married, have been married and can still get into your gown, or if you even are about to be and you don't care if your man sees you in your wedding dress. I am looking to do some bride and groom portraits! Groom has to be a member of the military!


*these are NOT my images, just images that have inspired this shoot.

:: Paint Fight Engagement/Couple Shoot ::
I am looking for a REALLY fun couple for this shoot. Yes you will get messy but I promise, you will have FUN!


*these are NOT my images, just images that have inspired this shoot.

:: Urban Chic Couple ::
Looking for an urban couple to shoot around downtown Macon.


*these are NOT my images, just images that have inspired this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!