20.2.12

i Heart Faces | Hugs & Kisses

This week's challenge over at iHeartFaces is Hugs & Kisses!

The love between a Daddy and his little girl is nothing short of precious and this images is just that. Precious. I loved how much this little girl LOVES her Daddy. This was just a candid moment that I just happen to capture and I swear it is one of my most prized images. Every time I look at it, it makes me tear up! There is nothing sweeter then hugs and kisses between a Daddy and his princess!



Want to join in on the fun or go check out other submissions?
Just click the link below!!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet tender genuine moment. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is simply beautiful, Brooke! i love your style <3
    xxo. brandis allison

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious!! I love to capture sweet moments like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Daddy ~ Daughter photos. Sweet capture. :) And love the faded "vintage" look to the photo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful moment you captured!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love your's too! And I love your website, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!