13.2.12

Pintrest Picks -- Week 7 | Central Georgia Photographer

Hello February since this month is all about L-O-V-E I decided to make my picks all about LOVE!

:: Here is this week's Pinterest Picks! ::


| source |

Vintage Valentines make me happy -- and this one is just TOO perfect for me and my air man<3


| source |

If you know me you that this is a BIG deal! I think I want to hang it in the bedroom of our place in Cali!


| source |

I squealed out loud when I came across this picture on Pinterest. I mean, come on! He is just a little ham!!!!!


| source |

And this, my dear blog friends, is what we call a TRUE story ;) haha


| source |

I really really really want to do this for our new place!


| source |

My husband and I are big coffee drinkers, but I don't think I could convince him to drink out of this, but I still LOVE it!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!