15.2.12

Sara & Chris | Central Georgia Photographer

Meet Sara & Chris. They are in love ... Wait not just in love ... Head-Over-Heals in love! They are one of the funnest, sweetest, cutest couples I have ever had the pleasure of working with!! I left this session with my cheeks hurting from smiling so much and my stomach from laughing so hard. They both have infectious personalities and I am so thankful for getting to meet and work with them!

Sara is in the Air Force and Chris is in Guard. They met when they were both deployed! Oh as if you aren't in love with them yet ... They rescued a puppy while they were over there! How cute right? I cannot say one bad thing about Sara or Chris! And I am so excited to shoot their wedding in March!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!