22.2.12

Baby Tessa's Birth Story -- Pt. 2 | Central Georgia Birth Photographer

Before I start if you have not seen Part One of this beautiful girl's birth story, I highly suggest that you do that before reading on :)

After I welcomed sweet-beautiful-perfect baby Tessa into the world, I got to spend a few hours with her and her family capturing a few of her firsts! These are some of my all time favorite images, and seeing them makes me fall more and more in love with doing birth photography! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!!

And once again, Ashley and Derick -- Thank you SO very much for letting me be a part of such a special day and helping me fall in love with birth photography! I will never forget this day and cannot wait to see the beautiful woman Tessa grows up to become<3



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!