31.1.12

Baby Tessa's Birth Story -- Pt. 1 | Central Georgia Photographer

First of all, this is going to be a two part blog :) This was my first time capturing a birth and there are so many good ones that I just could not chose which ones to share and which ones not to.

I cannot even begin to tell you how in love with this family I am. Not only are they some of my favorite clients, but they have become some of my closest friends. I have watched their little man grow up, I was one of the fist people to know they were expecting baby number two, I have captured family & maternity images. And now I get to say that I was there to watch sweet baby Tessa come into the world!

This is the birth story of sweet beautiful baby Tessa Lorraine. I will be posting part two which is filled with some of her "first"s including meeting big brother Brennon for the first time! Enjoy meeting baby Tessa! And thank you once again to Ashley and Derick for letting me be apart of a huge moment in their life!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!