16.1.12

Pintrest Picks -- Week 3 | Central Georgia Photographer

This month's theme is Photography Swag! Anything that I love that is camera/photography related I will be sharing with all of you :)

:: Here is this week's Pinterest Picks! ::


| source |

"Instagrams" -- hahaha!!! How cute right?


| source |

I would love to own this and have a picture of my two beautiful babies to put inside.


| source |

How fun would this be for a session!? I may just have to have this hanging in my office :)


| source |

If I ever decided to have another baby he/she will own this!!


| source |

Meet Elmer the camera robot. This is just a art photo of him, but I think he is amazing and I would love to own him!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!