2.1.12

Pintrest Picks -- Week 1 | Central Georgia Photographer

So... Do you remember way back in the beginning of November when I told y'all about my latest obsession and how I was going to be sharing in my addiction with you? Yea, well, once again ... I SUCK AT BLOGGING!!! UGH! I am so mad at myself!!! It is really going to happen I S-W-E-A-R! I have LOTS of ideas for weekly blogs. It's just finding the time to sit down and write that is hard.

Ok... I am rambling lol.

I am starting over with my Pinterest Picks! I decided that each month will have a "theme". I am hoping that will help me keep interested in blogging!!

This month's theme is Photography Swag! Anything that I love that is camera/photography related I will be sharing with all of you :)

:: Here is this week's Pinterest Picks! ::


| image via etsy |

I would rock this weekly! I mean really, look at how comfy and cute it is!!


| image via etsy |

I would LOVE to use these as "Thank You" card for all my fabulous clients!


| image via etsy |

I wonder if they make these for ipads, if so I am totally getting one!


| image via etsy |

Seriously ... How. Flippin. CUTE. is this? I. WANT!


| image via etsy |

This will be on my Christmas tree this coming Christmas ... Mark my words!


| image via etsy |

A camera cozy for my Starbucks cups?!?!? W-A-N-T!!!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!