9.1.12

Valentine's Day Boudoir Special | Central Georgia Boudoir Photographer

Ok ladies ... Who wants to give their man an EXTRA special gift for Val's Day this year???
Then boy do I have a great idea for you!!!!



::FINE PRINT::
*I will only be offering 8 of these sessions -- unless there is a high demand then I will work something out!
*Sessions MUST happen before Feb. 4th to insure images & DVD completion before Feb. 14th
*Want to book while the hubby is at work and kids are at school? I will knock $10 bucks off the session fee making it $80 if booked between the hours of 8am-2pm
*Makeup will be done by Kirby Davis and she will need a consultation 1-2 weeks before your shoot. She would prefer face to face, but will do over the phone if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!