9.1.12

Pintrest Picks -- Week 2 | Central Georgia Photographer

This month's theme is Photography Swag! Anything that I love that is camera/photography related I will be sharing with all of you :)

:: Here is this week's Pinterest Picks! ::


| etsy |

I NEED this in my life! I wonder if she could make the girl a ginger--haha!


| etsy |

I am not nomally a fan of hair combs, but I would totally ROCK this one!


| blogger |

I WANT this shirt! It gave me a good laugh when I saw it.


| etsy |

How cute are those earrings??!!


| blogger |

This is SUCH a true statement for me. I have a horribly happy trigger finger!


| etsy |

I have to have this pendant in my life.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!