3.1.12

i Heart Faces | Silly Holiday Photos

This week's challenge over at iHeartFaces is Silly Holiday Photos!

This year with my husband being deployed I thought it would be fun to include my nephew in the family photo for the annual Christmas Cards. My sister and I thought it would be fun to have them all in their Christmas PJs and shoot it at our local Christmas Tree farm. This is THE VERY FIRST IMAGE from that day! I can't help but laugh at the EXCITEMENT on their faces about doing the shoot -- *insert sarcastic laugh here* -- We did eventually get a GREAT picture of the three of them, but this one is a keeper just for a good laugh!



Want to join in on the fun or go check out other submissions?
Just click the link below!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! It reminds me of trying to take photos of my kids and their cousins :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, sometimes getting kids to cooperate is like pulling teeth, but it sure does make for some funny photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so cute! The little one is so adorable while he's crying :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!