30.1.12

Pintrest Picks -- Week 5 | Central Georgia Photographer

This month's theme is Photography Swag! Anything that I love that is camera/photography related I will be sharing with all of you :)

:: Here is this week's Pinterest Picks! ::


| source |

I HAVE to have this in my office! It is so cuuuuuute!


| source |

It is true ;) I do :)


| source |

This would be so cute on the bookshelf in my office.


| source |

I am not normally a fan of bracelets, but I actually really like this!


| source |

How cute is this tank? It is so pretty!!!


| source |

Eeeep, I will soon be adding this to my ring collection!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!