7.11.11

Pinterest Picks | Week 1

Have you ever been online surfing the internet, come across something either 1) inspires you 2) you want to save and read later or 3) makes you think "__soandso__ would love that"... etc. only to put it in your millions of bookmarks and then either 1) forget about it or 2) it gets lost in the millions of bookmarks, you search and search, only to finally just give up...

Well let me tell you about my (not so)new little friend called Pinterest! Now, if you have never heard about it I have one question for you ... "HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK?" ... I'm kidding, maybe... Anyways -- Pinterest has solved your "I need to remember where I saw that" issue that (if you are anything like me) we have.

You see you just go to Pinterest, ask for an invite (*ps if you need an invite let me know cause i have a few i can use), set up your account and "wallah!" you are now set up to pin your little heart out!!

I must say it is quite addicting. So be forewarned!!!

Well, since I am back up and running (YAY!) I have also decided that I really want to start blogging more. And not JUST about my amazing clients and their beautiful sessions ... I want to start sharing things... Letting you into my personal life (just a little bit)... Let you get to know me! So every Monday I will be doing "Pinterest Picks" where I post 5-8 things I found on Pinterest and want to share with you!

So, without further adieu, I give you my Pinterest Picks | Week 1

**PS -- If you would like, you can follow my broads at: http://pinterest.com/barmendinger/
And if you leave the link for yours I will follow back :)



Where to find this items and What they are:

1. A Mug Jacket -- Source
2. Secretly have every teacher (from Pre-k to senior year) sign this book, and give to your child as a surprise on their graduation. I love love love this idea -- Source
3. Starbucks' Secret Menu -- Source
4. if you write a letter to a character at disney (walt disney world communications p.o. box 10040 lake buena vista, fl 32830-0040), they will send you an autographed photo back -- Source
5. Great Display for your kiddos' artwork -- Source


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!