5.11.11

Miss Me? | Central Georgia Photographer

Hello ... Is any body out there? Yes I know it has been a very very very long time since I blogged, but in my defence ... Life got a little C R A Z Y! Let's see where do I start... I blew my knee out and wasn't able to fully gain full motion of it for a good... Four months! Oh and did I mention my husband left for deployment training when I was still out of commission?!? Yea, thank God for good friends! I had to have one move in with me for a few weeks to help me take care of the kids and the house! It was not the best time in my life to say the least... But you know what, I over came it and I am back to my old self again :) YAY!

I took a little bit of a break from photography. You know when you do something so much that it sucks the life out of you? Yea that's where I was there for a while. I am not going to lie, I wasn't enjoying photography any more. I lost my passion for it, and that KILLED me. So I took some time off, and slowly my passion came back. And now I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss it! So I am BACK and ready to get behind that camera again!!

Now don't get me wrong, I didn't fully give up on photography! I did a few sessions for friends here and there during my break and I must say, these sessions rekindled my love for photography! I am excited to start working again!!!

If you are reading this, thanks for waiting for my return. I know I let a lot of people down during my break and for that I am truly sorry! I just did not want to give potential clients work that was no where near what I know I can do when I am fully devoted to it. But I can promise you ... I am back and I am in love with photography again! So book me :) Put me to work and I promise I will not let you down!!

In the mean time, here are some pictures from the few sessions I did while I was away! I hope you enjoy :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!