20.2.12

Pintrest Picks -- Week 8 | Central Georgia Photographer

Hello February since this month is all about L-O-V-E I decided to make my picks all about LOVE!

:: Here is this week's Pinterest Picks! ::


| source |

This session was inspired by the love of Paul & Julia Child. I am in love with it and highly encourage you to click "source" and check out the rest of the session! It is to die for beautiful!!


| source |

How to make heart shaped cup cakes :)


| source |

A mustache valentine ... I DIE!


| source |

A vintage pinup valentine! Classy and timeless... Perfect!


| source |

I don't need any sparkles on Valentine's Day ... Just give me a candy necklace and I will be happier then a bird with a french fry!


| source |

Just in case you need a reminder ;)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!