13.8.12

Braithwaite Family | Central Georgia Photographer

I love this family! They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. I met Julie & Miss Emmie Grace though a local Mom's group and she has been a very sweet friend every since. Mum and Dad are so inlove with this sweet little girl! I loved capturing them as a family. Miss Emily made me work hard for her attention! She was more focused on the chicken coop & the kittens running around. Curious little two year old. I have photographed Miss Emily and Mum Julie before and man has she grown up to be quite a little beauty! I am so happy I got to photography the whole family before my move! Thank you Braithwaite Family :)

*And a BIG HUGE "Thank You" to Pineola Farms for letting us use your property! They have a beautiful property!
















:: Thew this one in as a bonus so you can see how Miss Emily has grown ::


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!