7.8.12

I Heart Faces | Pet Faces

Sara and Chris have two fur babies. But what makes this family extra special is the adopted Braddock (dog on the left) from Afghanistan! It was a wee bit of a challenge for me to get this special picture of Braddock. He is not the friendliest dog in the world, but I mean come on, the poor thing has been though a lot. But I took the challenge because I wanted Chris and Sara to have a family photo with him :)

Now Lily (dog on right) and I have never had any issues with being photographed. She has been in front of my camera three times now and is always a perfect model for me :)

Braddock & Lily are both special to Chris and Sara and I love that I got to include them in their portraits.



Want to join in on the fun or go check out other submissions?
Just click the link below!!

1 comment:

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!