4.8.12

Amy+Robbie | Central Georgia Photographer

I love it when couples let their personalities really shine in their sessions with me! Amy and Robbie did that and more on their shoot! They are such a sweet and loving couple with a competitive side ;) We had so much fun shooting around downtown Statesboro. I actually met Amy though on of her best friends, and ever since Amy has been an avid follower of my photography. We have been trying to set up a shoot together for a while now, but life just keep throwing us some curve balls and messing up our plans! So when we finally got a date SET IN STONE, I was uber excited to meet up with her again and work together!!

We ended the session with a silly string fight, and let me tell ya... Robbie was out for vengeance!! He did not hold back from making sure every inch or poor Amy was COVERED!!! But he was so sweet and helped me pick it out of her curly hair. (I was actually told by Amy that she was still finding reminisce of the fight in her hair the next day!)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!