1.8.12

Pulliman Maternity | Central Georgia Photographer

I love this couple! And I love that they are expecting a sweet little bundle of joy!! I also love that the chose to keep the baby's sex a surprise! I think it's one of the best kept secrets you can get out of life and I cannot wait to find out if their's is an Owen or a Morgan :)

I have been lucky enough to capture Sara & Chris' engagement, wedding, and now maternity sessions! I have enjoyed working with this couple every single time. I know that this sweet baby is going to have some amazing parents!! I am so looking forward to capturing there newborn images after this little one comes into the world!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!