10.8.12

Gaza Family | Central Georgia Photographer

This family was SO much fun to work with!! To say these kiddos had energy to burn would be an understatement. Their little personalities defiantly shined thought this session. They had me laughing a good 90% of the shoot!! And the love that this mom and dad have for these kids is so sweet. I left the shoot in awe of the love, respect, and patience this family had for each other. Thank you so much to the Gaza family for giving me the chance to work with your amazingly sweet little family!!

*And a BIG HUGE "Thank You" to Morgan View Farm for letting us use your property! They have a beautiful property and the kids LOVED playing with Lucy, one of the farm's cute pups!!

From the Gaza family -- My family and I truly enjoyed working with you! You did an amazing job with our family photos even with our kids being difficult. Thank you so much!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!