28.8.12

Becky+Shane | Central Georgia Photographer

Becky & Shane have been married eight years and have never had any pictures done of the two of them... NEVER! So when Becky contacted me about setting up a session for just the two of them I was all for it. These two are still head-over-heals for each other! Seeing them interact with each other was so cute. You would never know that they have been together for 10+ years total. It was like being with two people that were just falling in love with each other.

Becky's smile is so beautiful and Shane knew just what to say and do to get it out of her. He is in awe of his beautiful wife and it shows. I really had a blast working with the two of them! We laughed, A LOT and I got to know a lot about them and their three kiddos.

Thank you Becky and Shane for giving me such a fun memory of working with the two of you! Your love for each other is inspiring and I hope that you two love these images as much as I do :)















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!