2.9.12

Godwin Maternity | Central Georgia Photographer

I have a confession... I LOVE maternity sessions. Not just LOVE I am talking LOOOOOOVE! It might even be my number one favorite session! But shhhhhhh... don't tell the other sessions ;)

Sammy+Brandon are expecting their first baby. A sweet baby boy! And to say that Brandon is over the moon excited that he is having a son would be a huge understatement! It was so precious capturing these two. You can defiantly tell they are head-over-heals in love with this baby boy and he isn't even here yet!

I am so very heartbroken that I won't be here to see what sweet baby Godwin looks like. But I am so thankful that I got to work with Sammy+Brandon in capturing these beautiful images for them! I really could not have asked for more perfect weather, lighting, or a couple to work with!

To Sammy+Brandon -- Thank you so very much for letting me capture some beautiful images of the two of you and your "cupcake" (teehee) in the oven! I loved working with the two of you and I wish you nothing but smoothing sailing though the rest of your pregnancy! I am still hoping for a SEPTEMBER 19th birthday b.c I hear a very special person *cough*ME*cough* was born that day ;) It's a great day to be born!

*Also, a BIG THANK YOU to Plantation Farms for allowing us to use their beautiful property for this session!
















*Fun Fact: Sammy+Brandon are keeping the name of sweet baby boy a secret from EVERYONE! And I was told it is driving the families nuts! I personally think it's sweet that they want to announce the name once he is here :) (side note -- I feel UBER special b.c I am the only other person that knows the name! And no, you will not get it out of me!!)















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!