3.9.12

Baby Morgan | Central Georgia Photography

Ok I cannot even begun to tell you how happy I am that I got to be here to capture sweet beautiful Morgan's first pictures! My family and I were supposed to leave for California the day before we did these pictures, but due to TMO messing up (thank God) I was able to make time to capture Morgan and see Sara+Chris one last time!! (If you are keeping track this is the FORTH session I have done for Sara+Chris! I LOVE my return clients!)

Sweet baby Morgan defiantly made me work for my money this day! But little does she know, I have the patience of a saint! I am so happy I do b.c I am loving these images!!! Even fur-baby Lilly wanted in on these pictures! Sara+Chris made a beautiful little girl! Good luck with keeping the boys away once she is older Mom & Dad ;)

*Fun Fact: Sara+Chris had decided to keep the gender of the baby a secret and EVERYONE (including me) thought that Morgan was going to be a boy! I was so shocked when I got the email from Sara letting me know she had gone into labor and it was a GIRL! I love that they kept it a surprise and that everyone was FOR SURE surprised when this beautiful little girl came into the world!

To Sara+Chris -- It has been such an honor getting to know the two of you and sharing in so many special moments in your life together the past year! Enjoy you sweet new baby girl!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!