7.9.12

:: Thank YOU Central Georgia :: | Central Georgia Photography



Wow. What a crazy few years it has been for Brooke Ashley Photography! We have had A LOT of ups and downs but I have had some amazing clients that have stuck by me though all of it!!! This post is for all of you! A "THANK YOU" for giving me so many wonderful memories. For trusting in me to be there and freeze special moments in your life. I have a blog full of amazing images and stories that I can go back and read and look over all these amazing images any time I want! I have made some amazing friendships that I know will last long after I move to California! I hope that one day our paths cross again later on in life and I am able to work with all of you again :) You all have made these last few years in Central Georgia amazing! I could not have asked for a better group of clients!



And to my Boudoir ladies, you girls ROCKED it out! I loved working with y'all and showing you that no matter what your size you ARE beautiful and sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!