28.9.12

Fall Minis 2012 | Yubba-Sutter Photographer





::Little Bit More Info::

-- Session will be held on Beale AFB. If you do not have access to base and would like to book a Fall Mini PLEASE contact me and we will work out a session time and location for you!

-- All sessions will be uploaded to a private online password protected gallery for proofing and choosing of prints and Holiday Card choices.

-- I will be sending out an online photography agreement with a model release form if you have children under 18 years of age.

-- Fee is due at the end of your shoot day of your session.

-- Sessions times are on a first come, first served basis.

-- I ask that you please show up 10 mins early and if you are more then 5 mins late you will lose your spot.

-- Please email me ASAP to reserve your spot! Please let me know which location you would like and your choice of TWO time slots.

Contact me at brookeashleyphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!