1.10.12

:: CASTING CALL :: | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

Since getting to beautiful California I have been DREAMING of shooting in this amazing light. Problem is... Business isn't picking up as quick as I had hoped. And I am going though some MAJOR withdrawal symptoms!! I miss shooting. I was shooting like CRAZY back home in Georgia and then to just STOP really sucks!!

So I am looking for a few beautiful people to shoot ;) Here you will find a few sessions I have wanted to shoot for a long time now and since I have the free time I would love to make my photography dreams come true!

A few things to know:

- Each session will require a signed model release.
- Casting Calls are 'Complimentary' photo sessions. You will be able to purchase print collections when your session is over.
- More details about the session will be emailed when applying.


Casting Call One | Senior/17-21 year old Girl

Would love to do an outdoor Senior/Young Adult session. Ideal model would have a great fashion sense. More info after you contact me.


(image courtesy of last.fm)

Casting Call Two | Operation Love Reunite Pre Deployment/While You Were Gone

Looking for a girl between the ages of 5-8 with a parent going though or about to go through a deployment. *Would love if Daddy was still here b.c I have a few ideas for that as well* More info after you contact me.


(image courtesy of lauren marie photography)

Casting Call Three | Family Paint War

Looking for a family to think out side of the box when it comes to family portraits. Family of 4 or more please with children no younger then 5. More info after you contact me.


(image courtesy of erik clausen)

Casting Call Four | Young Newlywed/Engaged/Dating Couple

Looking for a couple with great sense of style that would love to do an urban style shoot that would include part of the shoot inside a laundry mat. Couple needs to be no more then 26 years old. More info after you contact me.


(image courtesy of stephanie hunter)

Casting Call Five | Cake Smash for Lil Girl

I have already shot a little boys first birthday smash cake session and now I am looking to add a sweet little girl to the list! Has to be at least one moth away or one month after first birthday. More info after you contact me.


(image courtesy of beth wild photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!