19.10.12

Operation Love Reunited: Edwards | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

I had the pleasure of helping welcome home Second LT Edwards as my very first session in California. This was Rebekah and Dylan's very first deployment so Rebekah wanted to capture such a special moment in their life.

Rebekah was such a ball of nerves as we waiting in the airport lobby. She admitted to me she cannot stand still when she is nervous. It was so sweet to see her so excited for her husband to come home. One of my favorite moments was when she received the "We just landed" text message and she let out all of her anxiety in one breath.

I was so honored to be apart of their special moment! Thank you so much Rebekah and again WELCOME HOME Second LT Edwards!


























*I strongly encourage you to check out the OpLove website! And if you are about to go though a deployment, going though one currently or about to welcome a loved one home make sure to check to see if there is a photog in your area that supports the program and see how you could get a FREE session & prints! Operation: Love Reunited*

*The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!