22.10.12

Lauren+Anthony | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

When we got orders to Beale AFB, CA all of my photographer friends told me how much I was going to love it here because of the lighting. It made me so excited to get out here and see exactly what the meant. When we finally did make it out to California I finally realized what they were talking about. I feel in love with the California sky the very first evening we were here. The following is a picture taken of the sun set that night. Excuse the quality, it was taken with my cell phone.



After that night I couldn't not wait for my first session! Que Lauren contacting me about getting a session with her husband and their furbabies :) Lauren is an avid follower of my photography. She actually found me though a Georgia client, Kathryn, that I have done family & OpLove pictures for. When Lauren found out that she and I were getting PCS'd to the same base she made sure that she was one of the first to get a session done with me. Lucky for her, she was my very first on location session with me!

We did an early morning session so I could play with the morning light. Oh man and I ever in head-over-heals LOVE with these images! Lauren and Anthony were a DREAM to work with. Most of the men I work with are so not into taking pictures and do it just to make their wife/girlfriend happy. Not Anthony. He was just as, if not more, into this session as Lauren! I loved that about him! He confessed his love of photography with me! I could not have asked for a better first natural light session then this one with Lauren & Anthony! I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do!!
















1 comment:

  1. These are great! I can just feel the love between these two. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!