8.9.12

On the Road | *soon to be* Yuba City Photographer

Well, it's official.. My family and I are on the road to California. This is NUTS! Never in my life did I ever think I would be leaving the East cost... Heck I thought I would be living in the south, drinking sweet tea, and watching my kiddos grow up on sweet southern soil for the rest of my life. But sadly that is not my path. I married a man that loves his country and chose the Air Force as a career. And I love that man more then anything. So as you are reading this.. I am somewhere along the interstate onto our new life in California. Am I excited? Yes! I have made some GREAT connections with a few girls out there that I cannot wait to meet and make GREAT friendships. I have people excited for me to get out there and capture memories for them. But apart of me is scared crap-less. (to be perfectly honest)! My whole life I have been an East cost/Southern girl! Our whole life is here, everyone we know is here, our families are here, and yet here I am driving away from everything and everyone I knew. And I know what you are thinking "You signed up for it when you married the military!" and you are totally right. But it's still scary! I know once we get there, get settled, meet some friends, and get into our new routine things will be better... Heck thing will be GREAT... But for now, the unknown... the "what ifs"... the doubt... is all I can think about. But this will be my life now, and I am so ready for our new adventure :) I hope y'all stick around and see what's to come with Brooke Ashley Photography!! I know I cannot wait to see what this next chapter has to offer :)

Thank you Central Georgia for a AMAZING three years! I am so thankful for all the clients that I had. All of you mean so much to me. You are more then clients you are friends and some I even conciser family now. You made my time in Georgia so great. I will miss each and every one of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!