11.1.11

Beautiful Emily Grace | Central GA Photographer

:: WARNING -- You are in for a whole lotta cuteness in this blog post!! ::


I had the absolute pleasure of shooting Miss Emily Grace as my very last session of Twenty-Ten. And let me tell you, I save the BEST for last!!! What a beauty this little one is! I met Miss Emily's Mum (yes Mum b.c Em's momma is British ;) though the military mommy group I am apart of. In this tight nit group Miss Emily is known as the miracle baby, and if you know the story you know why :)

I really really really love these images. I mean just check out those BIG eyes and not to be left out yummy mommy!! I mean AYKM?!?! We did this session while Daddy was deployed as a special surprise gift for when he came home :) I love when I can do things like this for fellow military spouses! I hope Daddy was just as in love with these images as I am!!

Please excuse the large share of images, I really had a VERY hard time narrowing them down for the blog post!!

Momma *J*, Thank you so so so much for spending a lovely afternoon with me and letting me shoot (ouch!) your beautiful baby girl!! I so cannot wait to get her precious little face back in front of my camera!!! -xoxo




















1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of these! What an amazing gift for her daddy when he gets home! God Bless our Troops and there strong families! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!