9.1.11

Crystal+Jordan+Conner | Central Georgia Photographer

::burrrrrrrrr:: I cannot even begin to tell you how cold, not only cold be extremely windy, it was on this day! And to think just the day before it was in the 70s! But I am so happy this amazingly cute family braved the extreme weather!

Can you say HAM -- Little man Conner was SUCH a little cutie! He was my little copy cat, copying everything I did behind the camera :) And how beautiful is Crystal! Gotta give props to a fellow redhead! This session was so much fun and I am blown away by these images! I love it!!!

*W* Family, Thank you so very much for braving the weather and coming spend the morning with me :) You guys were amazing and I hope that one day we get to work together again! -xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!