28.12.10

A Senior Session to Remember | Central GA Photographer

I am SO behind on blogging .... so so so behind ::hangs head in shame:: So in the next few weeks I plan on playing catch up and getting all my late 2010 sessions blogged :)

First up is this AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL high school Senior!!! :B: found me on Facebook though another client I shot when I was still living in Florida. When she contacted me about doing her Senior portraits I was ecstatic!! Why do you ask? Because :B: lives all the way in Ohio! Her and her sister :A: made the long haul all the way from Ohio to do this super fun session with me!

Let me tell you, this is one session I will NEVER forget! Between all the laughs, GREAT food, & even risking our lives for a few of the shots it was a GREAT time. I am excited to visit Ohio in Feb. and make time to go and see them again! I honestly felt like I had made life long friends after this session and was sad to see them leave. Hey what can I say, I am a sap and I love it ;)

We started out this session here in the Warner Robins/Macon area and then ventured out to Tybee Island out in Savannah to finish it up! I put in a lot of extra time and love for :B: since she did drive all the way from Ohio for me :) and this session ended up being one of my all time FAVORITES! I truly hope :B: & :A: had just as much fun as I did and I hope that we all get to meet up again one day!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!