25.1.13

Weekly Etsy Finds | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

Any one out there as obsessed with Etsy as I am?? I really have to limit my self to time spent on the site because I could spend HOURS sitting at my computer browsing the thousand of amazing vendors on the site! And because of this I have decided to bring to you a weekly blog feature of amazing vendors I stumble upon on this fantastic website!! I hope you all enjoy my finds and be sure to seek out some vendors for yourself! Let's help keep Small Businesses going by buying from home based vendors instead of BIG name companies :)

This week's pick come to you from Jameson Monroe!!! Do you have a little girl as obsessed with Disney Princess' as I do? Then you HAVE GOT to check out their Disney Collection!!!

This piece caught my eye just because my daughter LOVES loves LOVES Disney's new cartoon Sophia the First. How adorable is this headband?



To see more of their adorable collection and see even more great items in their shop check out their shop >>>HERE<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!