13.1.13

Operation Love Reunited: Camacho | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

I had the outstanding pleasure of Welcoming home Captain Camacho... Or Santi as his sweet adorable wife, Vanessa, calls him. Love would not even be a strong enough word for how I feel about this couple! They are the SWEETEST couple I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with. This was a VERY late night homecoming, and because of Vanessa and her sweet lovable bubbly personality, it made the time enjoyable. And then once her sweet Santi came into view, the look of pure honest love on her face made me so emotional. She was truly over the moon happy to have her husband home. It was such a sweet moment to be witness to. And Santi was just in awe of his beautiful wife! One of my favorite moments was when Vanessa checked out her man and squeezed his bicep exclaiming how good he looked... Too. Flippin. Cute! They thanked me a about a million times, but I feel like I should be the one to thank them for letting me be apart of their moment. It was a moment I would happily live over and over again!! I truly hope I get to work with the two of them again!
















*PS - Santi was VERY happy to see his second love as well... His truck and I HAD to snap a picture. Is it the best image I have ever shoot... No, but it was such a fun sweet moment that gave me such a good giggle!



*I strongly encourage you to check out the OpLove website! And if you are about to go
though a deployment, going though one currently or about to welcome a loved one home make sure to check to see if there is a photog in your area that supports the program and see how you could get a FREE session & prints! Operation: Love Reunited*

*The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!