14.1.13

Sharleen+Frankie | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

One of the biggest compliments one photographer can give another photographer is too book them. I had the pleasure of working with Sharleen (owner of Sharleen Kaiser Photography), her husband Frankie, and their furbaby Duke. Sharleen took me to one of her favorite places to shoot and I am so very thankful that she did! The location was AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. It also happened to be Mrs Sharleen's birthday on the day we did the shoot! What better way to spend your birthday afternoon then spending the day at one of your favorite places with your husband and furbaby all while getting some beautiful new images! Thank you so very much to Sharleen for trusting in me to capture these images. This location made me fall even more in love with Northern California and I cannot wait to use it again in the coming seasons!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!