12.1.13

Heinch Family | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

Waaaaaaaay back in October - yes I am that far behind in blogging... *hangs head in shame* - Lori+Karl have such an amazing family! The love this family has for one another is so inspiring. They are BIG into the arts, too! Lori is an amazing painter! And they all play music together. As if that isn't perfect enough, they have adopted two beautiful children into their family. Garin is from Russia & Chanthy is from Cambodia. Lori wanted family pictures done since Chanthy is still a newer member of the family and their oldest son was visiting from college. I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had shooting, getting to know, and laughing with them. By the end of the shoot I wanted Mrs Lori and Karl to adopt me! I absolutely loved spending my morning with this amazing family and I truly hope that we get to work together again in the future!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!