13.1.13

Barragan Family | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

This family literally stole my heart! I had a vision in my head about this family's session and after the shoot I walked away knowing I had gone above and beyond the vision in my head. This Momma and Daddy love their precious little girl with every thing they have. It was truly a blessing to capture these images for this family. We spent a lot of time together on this Fall afternoon; laughing, chatting, chasing Miss Ali around... It was a blast!! Miss Ali has a sassy personality and made me work for her attention at first, but by the end of the session we were BFFs. Get ready for some heart melting, full of love images!! I love this family, and I hope that I get to capture more memories for them in the future!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!