6.2.13

I Heart Faces | "Love" Challenge

This is to date the most emotional military homecoming I have ever shot.

Mom was crying.

Dad was crying.

Little Man was just happy to have his Daddy home.

And I was a mess and crying!!

During this moment Dad was telling his son "You are the most important thing to me."

Is this my most technically correct image? No. Is there blur and high grain? Yes. But I love it. It is true, genuine, 100% LOVE. The kinda of love you can't fake or pose. The kind of love that just moves you. I love this image and I love that I was able to be there to capture such a raw moment for this family!



Want to join in on the fun or go check out other submissions?
Just click the link below!!

9 comments:

  1. I'm crying too.

    Beautiful image. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! This totally melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, pulling at the heart strings! I would've been BAWLING behind the camera! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shot at my first military homecoming the other day and it is something incredible for sure. I think everyone... photographer or not, should attend one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pictures made my heart ache! You can feel the love!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!