28.2.13

Caroline+Eric | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

I love photographing couples in love. Freshly engaged or married couples that are still in that "head-over-heals" stage. (I know the couples that have been married a few years know what I mean!) Caroline+Eric are that couple. They are freshly married, head-over-heals for each other. They were such an easy couple to work with. Went along with all my crazy ideas; which included crossing a fence into an overgrown part of the park we were shooting at. And it was such a bonus that they decided to incorporate Eric's uniform into some of the images towards the end! This session gave me some of my favorite images to date! And I cannot wait to work with these two again!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!