5.3.13

Julia+Mark Pre-Deployment | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

I LOVE Operation: Love Reunited Pre-Deployment sessions! They are a perfect way to capture some special moments with your loved one before he/she heads out for months at a time.

Julia+Mark were about to go though their very first deployment together as a married couple! I do not get to shoot very many Pre-Deployment sessions, so I was super excited when Julia told me that's what she wanted!! These two made by job super easy. They were so carefree and super sweet. I loved working with the two of them so much and I cannot wait to shoot their Homecoming with Mark comes home :)





















*I strongly encourage you to check out the OpLove website! And if you are about to go
though a deployment, going though one currently or about to welcome a loved one home make sure to check to see if there is a photog in your area that supports the program and see how you could get a FREE session & prints! Operation: Love Reunited*

*The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!