5.3.13

Lauren+Anthony | Yuba-Sutter Photographer

One of my photography bucket list items was to shoot a session at a Christmas Tree Farm... Que Lauren+Anthony, some AMAZING friends I have made here in NorCal. When Lauren announced she was looking for a tree farm to get their Christmas tree from I emailed her right away to let her know I would be tagging along for their adventure and she was all for it!!

We ventured all the way to Paradise, CA and found the PERFECT tree farm!!! Mountain View Christmas Tree Farm was the perfect backdrop for this super adorable session!! Rows and rows of fresh trees, beautiful fall colors from the changing leaves, and the friendliest staff full of information! I highly HIGHLY recommend Mountain View Christmas Tree Farm to anyone looking to add a fresh tree to their home for Christmas!

Ok back to the session... As we searched for Lauren+Anthony's perfect tree we had fun stopping and taking advantage of the cute spots around the grounds for their session! I am so in love with these images and I am so happy that Lauren+Anthony agreed to let me come along on their hunt!

After we ended the shoot, we hung out around the farms fire pit, roasted some hot dogs and even made S'mores! The perfect ending to a fun filled afternoon of finding their perfect tree.. ** Fun Fact: Each year Lauren+Anthony name their tree, and this past year they went with "Brooke" :)


























1 comment:

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!