17.8.15

Whitney+Kienan Engagement Sneak | Savannah Georgia Photographer

I have been looking forward to this engagement session for almost a year now! When I first moved to Savannah, Whitney was one of my very first booking clients -- her fiancĂ© was deployed and I told her how I am an active photographer for Welcome them Home and she told me that she needed a wedding photographer! A few weeks later a client meeting turned into us talking for 3+ hours and basically getting kicked out of a restaurant bc they were closing (ooops!). 

I have loved getting to know Whitney and I am so thankful I was able to capture her homecoming and now engagement pictures! And I cannot wait to capture her bridal session and wedding in the coming months!!! 

Big "Thank You!" to Red Gate Farms for allowing us use of their beautiful property for this session! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!