13.8.15

Davis Wedding Teasers | Savannah Georgia Photographer

I just realized  I never posted a teaser post of images from Brittany+Brandon's 4th of July Wedding! This was a destination wedding for me! I traveled from Savannah, GA to New Castle, PA -- talk about feeling awesome that my clients liked me and my work enough to bring me that far! It was so special for me!

I loved this wedding so very much for many reasons. Brittany is my younger sister's BFF; she was in my sister's wedding back in 2013 and told me then "I want you to be my wedding photographer" -- fast forward 2 years later and there I was capturing her beautiful day!!


More to come for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!