8.8.15

Ainsley Scot turns 8 | Savannah Georgia Photographer

Today we celebrated our beautiful baby girl turning eight years old. I honestly look at her sometimes and think to myself "where has the time gone?" I mean I feel like I blinked and suddenly I had this young lady transform from a sweet cuddly newborn overnight! 

I am sure I will do a full share of images from this day once I have edited them, but here is just one that I loved so much. Her closing her eyes -- making her wish -- and blowing out her candles. I hope that whatever she wished for comes true in some way. I hope that she always dreams and wishes big! 

Ainsley Scot -- we love you so very much beautiful girl. You are our world. You show us every single day what true love really is. I hope you always know that we will love you no matter what and will support you always. Keep dreaming little one, I know someday you will do great things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!