9.8.15

Bryant Gender Reveal Sneak | Savannah Georgia Photographer

This evening I had the absolute pleasure of helping one of my favorite BAP Clients announce the gender of the baby! There are some clients that I just make a strong connection with and Emily+Steven are one of them for me. I love how sweet they are and I love their love for each other. 

You will have to scroll to the end of this blog post to find out of Baby Bryant is a BOY or GIRL!
I also made sure to take a few images of  Emily in her early stage of this pregnancy; she is truly radiant and pregnancy totally suits her so well!


Now for the important part --- IT'S A GIRL! I am so excited and cannot wait to meet this little Miss!


1 comment:

  1. Aww I love this! A little girl! I love the black and white at the beginning too with him in the background. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!