6.8.15

Finding My Blogging Voice... | Savannah Georgia Photographer


......check, check...testing..... hello, is anyone out there?

I have a confession to make. I really really suck at blogging. And it's not so much getting images on this blog for people to see it; it's more the writing. I, Brooke Ashley, suck at writing blog posts.

BUT this is all about to change, or more so... I am going to work really hard to make changes and post more and better blogs! And here is where I start. By confessing to all of you that I have let me readers down.
(if there are any of you out there - Thank you!)
I am going to get myself on a blogging schedule. I of course will be posting all of my beautiful sessions and weddings; but there will also be a more personal touch where I blog about my life as a Momma and Wife! There will be pictures and stories of my kiddos and dog. There will be pictures and stories of beautiful sunsets, unique things that I find around my beautiful city, and my crazy chaotic life. I may even go deep sometimes and talk about the not so pretty side of life. But I want to have my readers, my clients, my brides get a real sense of who I am.

Yes I am a photographer. But I am so much more!

1 comment:

  1. Don't apologize! I love your work and the sneak peeks you share are so beautiful! I love the way that you see and use light :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!