19.7.12

NHS Senior Chelsea | Central Georgia Photographer

Meet Chelsea! She is graduating from Northside High School this year -- Go Eagles :) She is FULL of spunk and has one of the sweetest personalities ever! Chelsea and I hit it off right away and we spent the afternoon laughing and talking about our passions, college plans, her boyfriend Jordan, and her plans for the future. I can tell you know, I see her going far in life! She has one of those personalities that just sucks you in and makes you want to be her BFF! I wish nothing but the best for you, Chelsea!!

I did a little Senior Questionnaire on Chelsea and here are her answers:


1. My favorite type of music is:
- Pop, Rock, Rap, Country

2. List three songs on your iPod playlist:
- Cross my heart - Mariana's Trench
Set fire to the rain - Adele
The motto - Drake

3. In my free time I like to:
- Hang out with my friends, work out, or sing or dance

4. My extra-curricular activities (school and non-school related) include:
- Dancing and choir

5. After graduation I can't wait to:
- Go to college in Savannah!!

6. I consider my personality to be:
- Outgoing, Adventurous, Funny

7. Give me one sentence or phrase that tells me who you are and what you're all about:
- I believe in living for today and not tomorrow. ʺNever let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the gameʺ is one of my favorite quotes because it says that do what you feel is right, regardless if you think you will fail.

8. What is your favorite class & why?
- Dance class because dancing is one of the most important things in my life besides singing.

9. What are you looking forward to about your Senior Pictures?
- To pretty much just have fun and make it memorable. I really just want to capture my personality and excitement for college.

10. What are you NOT looking forward to about your Senior Pictures?
- Picking out outfits. Lol.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!