22.7.12

Garnto Family | Central Georgia Photography

I have kind of been dreading writing this blog post. This was my final session with the Garnto family marking their FIFTH session with me in three years. I have captured three family sessions, a maternity session, and I even got to capture the birth of sweet baby Tessa. I have watched them grow as a family. Ashley and I have become great friends. It is so sad that I won't be here any more to capture any more moments in their life. To say I am going to miss this family would be an understatement! *sigh*

But enough of the sap. I have loved each and every single moment I have gotten to spend with this family! I am so happy I got the chance to work with them one more time and I am so thankful for every moment I have been apart of! Here to hoping that one day our lives cross paths again and I can capture even more memories for y'all :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Thanks for taking the time to leave my blog some love! I hope you keep coming back for more goodies from Brooke Ashley Photography!